Mantra Mantra

Triskele responds:

i like to hit drums :B

Axial [Grind] Axial [Grind]

Woot

At last Some people Know What DnB is!!!!! Grats I like the drop after the break man props... Check out my ghetto ass trax some are way better than others.....

Keep it up Props

Fingers Fingers

Yaaay

Nice Job, Finally someone Know what DnB is on this site, Tired of all the
Breaks and trance being called Drum and bass
Check out some of my tracks bud =)

ParagonX9 - Chaoz Devotion ParagonX9 - Chaoz Devotion

Exquisite

Tight ass bassline there bud.

Deaths Touch Deaths Touch

Not to shabby

Not to bad fer some begenings. Maybe a different sound fer the bass, and a lil more diversity...But all 'n all not to bad. Keep it up _Randomdude_

New Beginning New Beginning

Nice

It was pretty good dude, a little to "happy" fer my taste, the intro was dope as well. keep it up, and if ur board some time check my shit out and let me know what u think

randomdude<-------------- >.<

DinoHunter - Scrambler DinoHunter - Scrambler

not to shabby

DnB is a pain alot of the time, at least for me, espesally basslines. Desent track though, may I suggest on ur next track use a "Grimey'r" bass, and some more random noise. The begening was nice and dark Allways a plus!!!

randomdude<--------------------- 0.o

DinoHunter responds:

Yeah i hear ya dude. I've tried makin it soo many times, but it's so hard to get a solid track. I totally agree with you on the random noise factor, but I don't really have any good samples of them. Thanks for da review too.

Classic Breakdown Classic Breakdown

I laugh at dust11 !!!!!!!

What an ass, Granted he he had a point about the beat, but I know how hard it is to get samples and loops to " mesh" well. I went to his/There site. It had this anoying assed Bleepin' tune, and thier music, sounded like someome was choking a dolphan...........hehe. Fuck haters, Practice makes perfect don't give up even if at first , people don't like you. Do it fer yourself so U like it.

----Randomdude

Tub's loop Tub's loop

I liked that alot

In my eyes, not technicly DnB, more ofa like a Techno'ish feel to it, but overall I thought it sounded great keep it up, there bud

your gay your gay

ahhhhhh. no

Ok it's clear to me your tring to be like anal cunt.
and you faild miserably<----sorry I, can't spell.
try harder..........................................

mr-Ex-noob responds:

your damn right im trying to be like anal cunt! they fucking rule
aneway.
ya i know this sucks
one reason beeing that i cant play gutar
so i used my keyboard and my keyboard dosent have a desent gutar sound
arrg

well thanks for the review

yours truly